As a Tuscaloosa Hyundai sales consultant, you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting our largest ever model range, working with technologies that make motoring a sophistication and sustainable mobility a reality.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be primarily responsible for generating sales of new vehicles to prospective purchasers, maximizing dealership profitability and maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care.
Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on working in a competitive team environment. You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple. With a confident manner, excellent communication and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect. You will have the ability to create a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success.
You will have the opportunity to meet fascinating people from a variety of backgrounds, to work with a team of people who share your values, and to inspire them to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations every day. You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and aspirations.
What We Offer
- 401 (K)
- Health Insurance
- Free lunch on Saturday!
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Promote from within culture
- Celebrate birthdays
- Paid vacation
- Supply uniform shirts!
- Closed on Sundays!
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers through outbound sales activities
- Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organizing test drives
- Negotiating deals with customers
- Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
- Generating leads for our F&I managers
- Delivering sold vehicles personally to ensure quality service and to generate referrals
- Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
Specific Skills Required
- Prior automotive sales experience not necessary. We are willing to train and develop the right person.
- Individuals with a background in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry are strongly encouraged to apply
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience generating and/or building a loyal client base highly regarded
- Knowledge of current trends and news, plus a strong desire to learn more and do more
If you’d like to join us, please take a look at our open positions on the Careers page and apply today!