When the winter season begins and the holidays are here, there are certain memories to be made. Whether you love drinking hot cocoa while watching your favorite holiday movie with your family or you like to get out and about, there are plenty of holiday traditions to enjoy. Ice skating remains a central theme of the holidays. Maybe it’s the comparison of the cold ice and the cold weather. Maybe it’s because ice skating is a unique type of sport that you don’t see every day. Either way, you and your friends are certain to have a blast when you attend Holidays on the River at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater!
About the Event
Holidays on the River will be held at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater from Wednesday, November 21, 2018, to Monday, January 21, 2019. Take a look at the schedule of specific dates online. You and your friends will enjoy the ice skating, music, and more in this festive atmosphere. Admission to the Holidays on the River is free to all guests. However, in order to access the ice rink and rent skates, skate pass tickets must be purchased.
There are several different ticket options for Holidays on the River, so let’s take a look:
- Daily Skate Pass – This daily pass is $15 and includes skate rental and admission for the day.
- Group Rate Skate Pass – This daily pass costs $12 per person for groups of 25 guests or more. The price includes admission and skate rental for the day.
- Season Pass – This pass includes skate rental and unlimited skating for the 2018-2019 season. The price of this pass is $85.
- Family Night – Only offered on Tuesdays, this pass costs $12 and includes skate rental and admission for the day.
In addition to these rates, you can also take advantage of the following special rates:
- Black Friday – These skate passes cost $10 and can be used any day during the 2018-2019 season. The price of the pass includes admission and skate rental for the day.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration – Only offered for New Year’s Eve, this pass costs $10 and includes skate rental and admission for the day.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Special – This pass is valid for Monday, January 21. The price is $10 and includes admission and skate rental for the day.
You might also like: Explore Alabama’s Rich History At The Alabama Museum of Natural History
While in Tuscaloosa, AL
While you’re in Tuscaloosa, be sure to visit Tuscaloosa Hyundai. At our dealership, we offer a large selection of automobiles. On top of that, we provide countless deals and specials you can take advantage of. Don’t miss out on our special offers!
We are conveniently located at 3831 Hargrove Road East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405 which means residents of Holt, Alpine Hills, and Wood Villas are just a short drive away. Once you arrive, our employees will show you around, fill you in on our deals, and let you take a test drive. Come see us soon!